Obviously with Christmas a little over a week away *EEPPP!* I’m a little late on making this post but, better late then never, right Santa?
- Leather Jacket: I currently do have a leather jacket that you can see featured in my previous OOTD post but I’m looking to upgrade mine. I’m kinda over the lace up the back and the fit isn’t my favorite. I found this one on the top shop website and I can’t stop drooling over it! Faux Leather Quilted Detail Biker Jacket
- Makeup Brushes: Yes, I’m one of those girls who still uses her fingers to apply her foundation and has to search her makeup bag for 5 minutes every morning to find the one brush she owns to apply her bronzer and powder, and I’m over it. I’ve been looking for a makeup brush set for while but had a hard time finding one that had brushes I could see myself using and the ones I knew I needed. Then I saw this Sigma brush Essentials kit and it looked perfect for me so it immediately made the list! Sigma Essential Kit
- Pandora Ring: I currently have 2 pandora rings and LOVE THEM, they’re part of the everyday jewelry I wear. I would love to add more to my collection. One of the rings I’ve been eyeing on the Pandora website is this sparkling bow ring.
- Kate Spade Bag: In my last post I talked about wanting to update my purse collection, here’s me trying to do that. I now have a couple small/medium sized bags but nothing on the big side. And there are definitely days when I need it. I spent hours searching the web for a larger bag I liked and fell in love with the Cedar Street Hayden bag from Kate Spade! It’s a bag I would love to add to my collection and can see myself getting a lot of use out of.
- Adidas Sneakers: I know, I know, pretty much everyone and their mother has either these shoes are ones very close to it. But, what can I say? I love them too! Adidas Women’s Superstar Casual Sneakers
- Vans black slip-ons: This Christmas list item goes hand in hand with the Adidas sneakers. I’m getting tired of my shoes always hurting my feet when running from class to class to work in the concrete jungle. I love how these shoes pretty much go with everything and aren’t going to cause me too much pain. I can definitely see myself getting a lot of use out of them. Vans Perf Leather Slip-On
- Makeup: Lets be honest, makeup is always going to be on any kind of wish list I make. I have an issue. I love trying out new things and nothing makes me happier then adding a new pallet to my collection. Most recently I’ve been eyeing the Urban Decay Naked Smokey Pallet and I’ve been dying to try some liquid lipsticks!
- Ari by Ariana Grande: JUST TAKE MY MONEY ALREADY ARIANA!
Ari by Ariana Grande
- Itunes giftcard: I’m big on music, there’s rarely a time when I don’t have some sort of music playing in the background and you definitely know I jam out hard core when driving in the car. There are a ton of new albums and singles that I’ve been loving so an iTunes gift card is just one of those things that i’m never going to turn down.
Sending you lots of hugs, kisses and Christmas wishes!